Understanding Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Are you missing your natural smile and skipping social gatherings? Then Cosmetic Dentistry in Yorba Linda can aid you. Our cosmetic dentistry choices offered ranges from teeth whitening to composite filling. Before choosing, one needs to understand what cosmetic dentistry is?.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to dental procedures that are conducted to improve the overall appearance of the teeth. It covers aesthetic fixes such as gaps, alignment, color and shape. Cosmetic dentistry not only plays a role in improving your smile but also helps you build a confident personality.
The Most Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures Are:
- Teeth Whitening:Our age, lack of hygiene, food, drinking, smoking and other lifestyle adaptations leave our teeth tainted and pale. Teeth whitening in Brea is among the most sought cosmetic procedures. The procedure is also known as bleaching and is completed in a single sitting. This treatment ensures your teeth are clean and shine like pearls for your next photo-op.
- Teeth Shaping:Over the years our teeth can start to show the signs of wear and tear which can result in broken or cracked teeth. Teeth shaping not only helps round off the uneven edges but also ensures you have teeth that are leveled and appealing to look at. This procedure is done at the enamel level by adding or removing tooth enamel for a balanced appearance.
- Orthodontic treatment:While this treatment is well recognized as one for growing children, it is equally important for the adults. The Orthodontics in Yorba Linda can help you resolve issues like buck teeth and crooked teeth. This procedure may take multiple visits and is a long term result for people who have teeth that are out of shape.
- Dental Crowns:Tooth decays can be painful and can leave your teeth badly damaged. In severe cases the tooth is corroded and when the decayed portion is removed, the remaining structure of the tooth is not strong enough to last. Thus, an acrylic Dental Crown in Brea is customized to resemble your real tooth is placed over the remains of your teeth to protect it and make it appear complete.
- Dental Veneers:Veneers are a single layer shell like porcelain sheets that are fixed on the outer side of your teeth. They are designed to resemble your enamel and are the secret behind the perfect “hollywood smile” people flaunt. Veneers help to cover small flaws like chipped teeth, discolored teeth or even the small gap between teeth.
If you’re looking for Cosmetic Dentistry in Yorba Linda, visit our dentist Dr. Nalini Jokmels for cosmetic dentistry services such as teeth whitening, teeth shaping, and more. Our office serves all communities including, Yorba Linda, Placentia, Brea, Fullerton, and Anaheim. We even have patients that live in other states that still fly back to see us. Come, see why for yourself!